We care about our employees as much as we care about our customers.
Not only smart and dedicated work are the key to the success but also the harmonious cooperation between leaders staff and the workforce with the community. Tradition, education and guidance are an important part of our AUGUST corporate accountability and social responsibility
“Vivite impressions from the daily life at Ningbo and the AUGUST Screw Air Compressor Factory. ”
Special staff can share with other employees and their family members in the company. We provide an opportunity for this.
We encourage our employees to do outdoor sports, they can not only exercise their bodies, but also promote communications out of work.
We attach great importance to the attractiveness of enterprises to talent, so we provide colorful cultural life and convenient living facilities to staffs.
A business’s vitality always from its young people. In August, we provide more opportunities for young people and share the experience and resource to them, so that everyone can play their greatest advantage, create the greatest value.
The ability of independent research is August’s strongest core competencies and the reason why our products are in the industry leading is exactly based on this. We attach great importance to technology research and development and put a lot of manpower and funds for it.
Only keep learning can individuals have progress, will companies grow and will high-quality products be created. So we pay great attention to the graduation of our staff. We believe that our company can grow with employees in this way.
Job Summary: The Service Technician is responsible for maintenance, retrofit and repair of air conditioning equipment and Comfort & Plant Chiller Systems, utilizing knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe fitting, and mechanical layouts. This position requires an extensive knowledge of the HVAC Service Industry.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer’s location.
- Performs preventive maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
- Maintains equipment by inspecting for signs of wear.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files. Represents Company by serving as a direct customer contact. Trainee supports by providing technical advice and offering guidance.
- Technical graduate or diploma with a certificate in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning or refrigeration.
Software Development (Intern)
Job Summary: We’re looking for performance-driven, innovative leaders who understand the importance of collaboration and customer focus. As we hire the majority of our full time positions through our intern & co-op talent, successful candidates will have an opportunity to interview for full-time positions with our post-graduate career tracks in the Accelerated Development Program, a leadership rotational program designed for the Technology function. This program consists of three 9-month rotations providing you the opportunity to work both in a corporate setting and within a business focusing on strategy and execution of key technology initiatives. These assignments are strategically chosen to ensure continuous learning and personal development.
Develop and maintain the company's website.
- BS/BA in Computer Science
- Overall 3.0 GPA or above
- Work experiences (minimum of two functionally related internships or six months of experience, ie Co-op or work exp by graduation)
- Knowledge of React.js
Job Summary: Responsible for moderately complex planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources. Also responsible for customer interaction, communicating with the Field Technician Supervisors, and coordinating jobs with Project Managers.
- Coordinates service resources.
- Assigns team members to project.
- Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment based on project needs, skill sets, and availability.
- Inputs project location to system.
- Generates Work Order Documents, dispatches technicians, and notifies customers.
- Responsible for customer interaction/satisfaction.
- Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians and HVAC Technicians.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three (3) plus years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred
Job Summary: As an Account Manager, Service, you will be responsible for identifying new business as well as developing long-term customer relationships while maximizing account penetration and customer retention with building owner accounts. In addition, you will provide knowledge and consultation by developing HVAC system related solutions for our customer's problems.
- Provides knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations.
- Utilizes Account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities. Assembles and coordinates acquisition team as needed for customers and projects.
- Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops multiple relationships with buying influences in the customer’s organization, including facility manager, project managers, project engineers, and purchasing.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related discipline.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of solution sales experience with a focus on service agreements related to commercial HVAC and Building Automation systems.
- Must have a proven track record of developing and closing net new business.
- Must have strong presentation skills and demonstrated experience pricing systems for customers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.